Many companies face losing their valuable processing and shipping containers every day, due to accidental loss or theft, and they are not able to identify if they are theirs, if they are found.
Rest easy, there are several ways to personalize your containers with either a company logo and/or name and numbers, that can aide in identifying and getting your containers back.
- Molded-In Graphics – steel plates are made with company info and that plate is inserted into the mold at the time the product is made.
- Silk Screening – permanent marking method performed during the manufacturing process.
- Stenciling – done with paper or plastic stencils and ink rollers.
- Engraving – a tool is used to engrave a company name and/or numbers.
- Name Plates or Cards – many containers will have a molded in area specifically for name plates/cards to be attached or slide in.
- Custom Colored Totes
Above is an example of what a silk screened logo looks like on an insulated bulk container. This company choose to have their totes manufactured in a custom color of yellow and have their name put on them, so they will really stand out in a sea of similar containers.
As you can see, there are many options to choose from to help you identify your containers and help protect your profits.